Lincoln Contractors Supply, Inc., was founded in 1956 by Al Knief and Bill Guenther in West Allis, just outside of Milwaukee in Southeastern Wisconsin. The first store was just a few blocks down Lincoln Ave from where the current corporate headquarters resides on W Hayes Ave. In the early 1980s, the company was purchased by Knief and Guenther’s sons, Norm Knief and Dale Guenther. From its inception, LCS has expanded with the goal of becoming a leader in construction equipment and product sales and rentals in Wisconsin. In 2001, LCS entered an industry alliance with FABICK Rents, which resulted in the company’s greatest increase in construction equipment sales and rentals and overall reach in Wisconsin. The new alliance expanded the LCS presence to eleven locations statewide, from Racine in the far Southeastern part of Wisconsin, to Eau Claire in the Northwest. Today, LCS is under its third-generation President after Norm’s son, Aaron Knief, took over in 2015. Aaron and the team at LCS continue to lead the industry and look for new innovations in providing sales, rentals, and service support for the best construction products and equipment in the state of Wisconsin.